Don’t Wait, Get Your Risk Free Estimate
Fast • Experienced • Dependable
24 Hours A Day. 7 Days A Week.
Give us a call today!
Our team of experts are available for you 24/7. Need to file a claim? We make it easy with our no-hassle claim process.
Turn to Us 24/7
Fields marked with an * are required
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Near You Here for You 24-Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Fire damage should only be handled by a professional crew that will work hard for you. J&E Restoration Pros has the IICRC certified skills that allows us to remove all signs of a fire. We will clean every surface of your house. This means we wash your dishes, sodablast all surfaces, and clean all soot and ash. You can also call us to clean up fire extinguisher chemicals.
Whether the disaster was caused by an electrical fire, propane fire, or grease fire, we can fix it. Our skills even include areas outside the home. For example, our licensed builders can also restore a burned patio, or a burned roof.
Plus, we work directly with your insurance, so that you can enjoy utter peace of mind. We itemize all damages, take plenty of pictures, and find the best resources, so that you get the best restoration service at a great price.
- Free fire damage assessment.
- Cleaning fire damage with sodablasting.
- Cleaning dishes, surfaces, and furniture.
- Smoke removal, soot removal, and ash removal.
- Permanent odor removal.
- Direct insurance billing.
- A network of sophisticated art specialists who restore any burned piece of art.
- Clothing restoration.
- Inventory listing and lost itemization.
- Packing out and storing undamaged belongings while work is done.
- Reconstruction and renovation— making your home better than new.
Our Fire Restoration Process Includes:
Fire damage restoration removes acidic smoke and soot damage from your property, leaving it exactly as you remember it.
Tarp and Board-Up
Board up the windows and doors to seal and secure the property.
Water Extraction and Dry Out
We pump or vacuum standing water or sewage from the affected areas.
Smoke and Soot Removal
Remove smoke and soot stains from surfaces and materials.
Deodorize and Sanitize
Deodorize and disinfect the area to prevent odors and mold from developing.
Rebuild and Restoration
Rebuild the affected area to its original condition.
Common Causes of Fire Damage
• Small Kitchen Fires
• Oil or Grease Fires
• Electrical Fires
• Lightning Strikes
• Smokey Oven Fires
• Malfunctioning or Improper Use of Space Heaters
• Improper Fireplace Maintenance
• Malfunctioning Electric Blankets
• Creosote Buildup in Chimneys and Fireplaces
• Turkey Fryer Fires
• Christmas Tree Fires