Mold is a fungus found both indoors and outdoors. It is often the result of water damage and can cause various respiratory problems. If you are experiencing any respiratory issues, it is essential to have your home inspected for mold infestation. J & E Restoration Pros will discuss the symptoms of mold infestation and how to get rid of it!
Mold infestation is a serious issue, especially if you have respiratory problems. Mold spores can cause all sorts of health problems, and in some cases, they can even be fatal. If you are experiencing respiratory issues, it is essential to get rid of any mold in your home as soon as possible. Mold spores are tiny and can easily be inhaled, which is why they can cause such severe respiratory problems.
If you feel these symptoms, you may have a mold infestation:
-Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
-Sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion
-Itching or burning eyes
-Itching eyes, mouth, throat, or skin rashes
-The most common symptoms are coughing up phlegm from your lungs (hemoptysis) or wheezing, caused by bronchial inflammation and narrowing of the airways leading to breathing problems.
If you experience any of these symptoms after exposure to moldy surfaces such as walls or furniture, contact an ENT doctor immediately for treatment before it becomes a severe problem!
If left untreated long enough, mold can cause permanent damage to your lungs and cause complications such as pneumonia or lung cancer. Mold infestation can cause respiratory problems, including asthma, allergies, and even pneumonia.
Thus, it’s essential to take any signs of a mold infestation seriously, especially if you or your family member suffers from respiratory problems. Ignoring the problem can have serious consequences.
Tips to Deal with Mold
If you notice these symptoms, mold may be more than just an annoyance; it could also trigger a health risk to you and your family members who live near each other! The following are some tips for dealing with this type of problem:
* Make sure your home is free from moldy surfaces before moving in. It includes walls, ceilings, floors, carpets, and furniture after exposure to moisture for a long time.
* If you discover mold on any surface or object in your home, use bleach or vinegar to clean it up immediately instead of relying on commercial mold removal products.
* Ventilate your home as much as possible by opening windows and using fans to circulate the air.
*You should contact a mold removal company immediately! They can remove the mold from your home and help prevent future infestations by sealing off areas where water could enter again. It will stop new spores from growing.
J & E Restoration Pros provides comprehensive services for removing mold and restoring your property to its original condition. If you’re in the Duluth area, be sure to book an appointment with us today so you can breathe easy again as we get your home back to normal!